New Zealand is currently at Alert Level 1
We all need to be ready in case COVID-19 reappears in our community.
- As always, if you are a student and if you are feeling sick, you should stay at home.
- If you have flu or cold symptoms, call your local doctor or Healthline on 0800 358 5453. CCEL can help (see below)
- Continue good hygiene: wash your hands regularly. Cough and sneeze in your elbow.
- It is recommended that you continue the good habit of wearing a face covering, for example a mask, where there is little or no social distancing between people.
- You should continue to keep a record where you have been, either using the NZ COVID Tracer app, or by k keeping a note.
Border restrictions are still in place. More information on these can be found here.
|For all inquiries||For emergencies only|